Thursday, June 5, 2014

7Gypsies Pennant banner... Boho Inspired

Hi Everyone,

As part of Canvas Corp Brands we were asked to make a Pennant Banner. The first thing  came to my mind was Boho Artsy ! I wanted to keep it clean and simple.



I used the 7 Gypsies Pennants Banners that were pre-cut out of canvas. I then folded the upper tab. Next, glue them to a piece of twine, string or ribbon. I used Canvas Corps yummy hemp rope. You could also use a hole punch to punch a hole in each of the upper corners and string them together with twine, string or ribbon. It is as easy as that !                              



I took the hot pink hemp rope and a dab of hot glue to make a circle. I  then trailed them across and cut. I repeated this all the way across each pennant. I then took some canvas and tore 1/2 inch wide strips. I tattered them by pulling out some of the strings. I tied them between each pennant and then on the out sides 









I then cup my letters from Canvas Corp Black and White Type Alpha and layered them with with Hot Pink Damask reverse and black paper.




I am thrilled with way this turned out   I hope you have as much fun making yours as I did mine !


No comments: