Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Flowers for a Vintage Theme Wedding

I was recently asked to make flower arrangements for a wedding. I needed a special color of the flowers and was not able to find what I wanted. I looked through my Tattered Angels Sprays to see if I would be able Customize a color YEP! I found just what I needed. I was so happy with the way they turned out I went back to the Dollar Store and bought some more ! I used White Flowers so that I could share just how easy it is to custom color flowers for that special occasion !





The Bride & Groom were looking for a "Vintage" looking center piece. So, I sprayed the White Roses and painted them with Precious Metal and Dazzling Diamonds Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists! I wanted them to have the Tea Dyed look as well as some shimmer that I love. The Precious Metal and Dazzling Diamonds together gave the look that I wanted !



I sprayed some Precious Metal into a cup. And with my paintbrush I began painting the petals. Some of the Roses I painted the entire petal and some it was just the tips. When I was happy with the look I was going for I sprayed some Dazzling Diamonds on. I am so happy with my Tattered Angels Sprays and how they made my silk flowers give me the exact look I wanted.


I must tell you tho, this can be very addicting ! You will not be able to ever look at a silk flower the same way again. You will be thinking - can I personalize it ?



1 comment:

misty said...

Gorgeous as always!