Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tattered Angels be yourself tag.

Hi everyone,
I have a a tag  to share with you  today, I used some yummy burlap and Tattered Angels from Canvas Corp Brands.  The lovely flowers I used are from Handicrafts suppliers .









 I've been experimenting with Tattered Angels glimmer glaze and high impact paints...I've been having so much fun with them!
I wanted my tag fairly large so I bought a sheet of black poster board at Walmart for my tags..I cut strips of 4x12 then I cut the corners off to make it look like a tag.
I took a piece of burlap and pasted it down with some joint compound then I  stenciled  bricks over it randomly, let dry! Then I misted my tag with baseboard cardboard Tattered  Angels be sure to let it dry . I painted the bricks with high impact espresso bean and adobe glimmer glaze. Then I cut out some leaf branches and I painted them ... I painted the branches with high impact brown and glimmer glaze cowboy heat it with heat gun ... For the leaves I used glimmer glaze sea kelp and heated it with the heat gun so it bubbled up some to look like real leaves. Then I stamped a doll image and colored her body with ivory baseboard that I sprayed in a little cup and painted with a paint brush on  her skin, then I painted the dress with glimmer glaze blue oasis and aloha green.. I also used my heat gun to make it bubble some to give it a lacy look. Then I took a quote from Tattered tangles and I misted it with glummer mist blarney and painted the edges with cowboy glimmer glaze. I love how the paints made my tag look with so much depth. I then embellished my tag with so cherry blossoms from Handicrafts supplier
http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com
http://www.zibbet.com/lizyjose?offset=24#navlink
http://handicraftssupplier.com









No comments: