Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vintage wedding centerpiece

I would like to share , I recently needed  a special color of flowers for a wedding  arraignment I  wasn't able to find , I looked all over and still couldn't find what I needed ,so I reached for my Tattered Angels sprays to see if I could custome dye my flowers....  Yep... Just what I needed. I was so happy how they turned out that I went to the dollar store and bought some more  white flowers so I could  share with you how easy it is to custom dye flowers for that so special occasion!

         I wanted a vintage look for this wedding center piece so I took my white roses  and I sprayed and painted them with  precious metal and  dazzling diamonds, Tattered  Angels glimmer mist!  I wanted them  to have the  tea dyed look with some shimmer that I so love! The precious metal and dazzling diamond gave me that look I wanted!
 First I took a little cup sprayed a couple spray  of precious metal into it , then I took my paint brush and lightly painted the  precious metal glimmer mist on  the roses all over on some and a few I just done the tips to give my bouquet the look I was looking for...then I sprayed some dazzling diamonds over them ....I'm so  happy  with my Tattered Angels and how they made my silk flowers look!   I have to tell you....Beware this can be addicting ....you won't be able to ever look at a silk flower with out thinking I can personalize it!

                                         Here is my before and after! Didn't it turn out gorgeous!
                                I so love how the Tattered  Angels sprays gave it such a antiqued look!

After I Was finished with all my roses I made a vintage wedding center piece 
I took a med Saggie Baggie and banners from canvas corp and I embellished them with some lace,bling then I added my vintage looking roses ! 











No comments: