Thursday, August 7, 2014

Vintage cuff and head band

Hi everyone,
I would like to share a little wedding cuff I made using vintage finding from Zeus and Zoe Etsy store!



First I measured my wrist then I cut the stretchy sequence trim, then I added a top and bottom layer of lace that had some gorgeous sequence flowers on it, then I took a vintage handkerchief and cut the corners off and layered them on the inside to give my wedding cuff some ruffles. Then I took some vintage bling and glued them down with fab tac , to finish it off I added some Petaloo flowers . 
Everthing I used came from Zeus and Zoe's ! 





I also made a head band using a silk head band I bought at Walmart.
I added some gorgous lace and a manor house flower 
From Zeus and Zoe etsy store.







Please stop by My blog for some inspiration.
Thank you! 

http://newkimber.blogspot.com


I took some yummy stretch trim, some lace ,  old handkerchief , gorgeous vintage jewelry and some Petaloo flowers. Please stop by Zeus and Zoe Etsy for some gorgeous vintage finds!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZeusandZoe

No comments: