Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tattered Angels Diamonds Tangeled Tussie Mussie

Hello Everyone 
I had some left overs mixed paints from my tattered gel canvas art
 So I painted a piece of Tattered Tangled (Diamonds) with the left over mixed . 



Then I took some Tattered Angels high impact paint gold and green and ocean blue with a paint brush I slapattered them randomly on my piece of paper. 
Then I made a Tussie mussie for a birthday gift
I took some burlap lined the back side of my paper then I rolled it and glued it down the seam with hot glue, then I took some ribbon and trims and embellished my Tussie mussie ,
I took some burlap and cut circles in different sizes colors , then I layered them and glued them together and added them to my Tussie . 





You can find all the canvas corp brands products I used 
Here! 


No comments: