Saturday, September 13, 2014

Canvas Corp Brands Fall Farmhouse Kitchen

Hello Everyone


I have some Fun Fall Inspiration  to share , I received a adorable burlap saggy baggy from Canvas Corp Brands  and  a farmhouse kitchen canvas panel in my creative crew box.
 First I took my canvas panel and cut out the artichoke , then I sprayed it with some Tattered Angels glimmer mist  kiwi. next I took some fabric tac and glued it to my saggy  baggy, then I cut strips of brown and green burlap and glued them under the fold of the bag .
 I really wanted to do something special with this cute bag I made, so I turned it into a Saggy Baggy Floral Arraignment.
I took a mason jar and filled it up with marbles, then I took some flowers and dropped them inside the jar , next I put it into the burlap saggy  baggy and stuffed tissue around the edges to make the bag look fuller .
















Products used..
1 Saggy Baggy quart size.
I Farmhouse Kitchen Panel
1 Brown Burlap
1 Green burlap
Tattered Angels Glimmer mist kiwi
Fabric tac
Mason jar
Marbles
Tissue

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/collections/farmhouse-kitchen

No comments: