Saturday, September 20, 2014

Things I love challenge !

Hello Everyone, 


it's Kimberly here I'm so honored to be asked to do a guest post for Berry71blue. The challenge was to tell a story what you love , well I decided I would tell my creative love story nothing mussy ... Lol so I made a page with creative things I love ! I took some yummy vintage items from zeus and Zoe's etsy shop ...  And some yummy Canvas Corp papers and burlap.  This was a fun and easy project to make I just pulled out some things I love like  beautiful paper. lace , burlap old vintage findings and of course coffee embellishments .  then I created my page  with all the fun layers. I had so much fun with this challenge hope to see you join in on this challenge ! 







Thank you for looking. 

You can find the beautiful vintage findings at I used here.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZeusandZoe?ref=l2-shopheader-name


You can find all the yummy Canvas Corp Brands I used here.  http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com


No comments: