Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Canvas Corp Brands Art Banner

Hi Everyone

                                I made another banner with some yummy burlap and canvas!



First I cut some pennant banners out ,next I fold the edge over my hemp rope and glued carefully with hot glue, be sure to space then out to add some ties between the banners . 
Next layer  some yummy burlap on top of them . 
Next I added some Serengeti tags I cut out and colored using glimmer glaze from Tattered Angels. 
Then tear some canvas into strips to the I between the banners.

Hint:  when making your first pennant fold a sheet of copy paper in half and cut the pennant to the size you are looking for and both sides will be even, now you have a perfect pattern to cut each one.  You can make a copy of the shape reduced on your copier for the smaller shapes if you want them to be the same proportion just smaller.















30" x 36" Fabric - Natural Canvas 10 oz.   

                                                30" x 36" Fabric - Linen Burlap

                                               30" x 36" Fabric - Cappuccino

                                                B & W Tags: Serengeti (16 pieces) 

                                   You can find all the yummy product I used here


  7Gypsies Serengeti  B&W Tags
alphabet letters 
Tattered Angels glimmer glaze basically bare coconut shell, adobe, sea kelp.. 
High impact paint-brown glimmer mist crushed shells.


No comments: