Thursday, October 2, 2014

7Gypsies Ticket holder tray


Hello Everyone , 
I would love to share my altered 
7Gypsies Ticket holder 









I love how this  turned out! 


First I  took Tim holtz gear die and some 7Gypsies heavy duty chipboard and I cut it in 2 1/2 in strip. Next step is to start at the end of the cut and keep putting it thew until you make one long strip of gears . Then start with some  copper high impact paint next paint the gears after its dry ,Add  some espresso bean glam glaze a few splats then I took my heat gun and heat dried it to make sure it bubbled , next I added the metal kits layers like it shows in the directions then add some sea kelp glimmer glaze .  Keep layering all  until you get the dirired look. 
Then embellished it with all the yummy embellishments canvas corp brands! 



You can find all the product I used here









Thanks for stopping by 




No comments: