Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tattered Lady

Hi everyone
I'm here to share a fun canvas, I made using some Tattered Tangeled Paper that I painted with, Tatttered Angels paints and mist. I used that beautiful lady print  I found on pintress again,   I glued it down on top of my painted canvas and embellished her with some lovely vintage lace and jewels.






I just love all the vintage lace and embellishments you can find in zues and Zoe shop! 

I took a piece of tattered Tangeled paper and painted it! 


First stamped over top of the page with archival black ink with Tim holtz swirl stamp , then  I painted
the  Tattered Tangeled paper with tattered Angels high Impact and glimmer glaze  paints 

You can find this amazing paper and Paints at. Canvascorpbrands 




I cut it into four pieces 







Then I glued it on top of my canvas 




After I glued themdown I painted  it with glimmer glaze gold inbetween  the lines and then took my paint brush and flicked the glimmer glaze onto the page 





Now I took some green mixed paint (gesso and  tattered Angels) to give it an old look 
I mixed yellow and black high impact paint with gesso to get a sage green .






Thank you for looking  hope you have a wonderful day! 
















Products I used...
vintage doily and metal embellishments
Antique linens ,lace and trims
Bling
Flowers
Blank canvas
Fabcastello  gel multi medium
Tattered Angels paints , glimmer Glaze , baseboard mists
Gesso
Tattered Tangled paper



1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

Love this. The transformation of the background is so amazing. And I like how you didn't over blend your elements to make them all just one or two colors. The gorgeous woman really stands out!