Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Canvas Corp Brands .... Doggie Treat project.

Hi everyone
 I have a fun little project to share with you... You guys know how much I love to alter everyday household items.   Well, I buy doggy treats in these giant containers that are NOT attractive. They may be yummy to my sweet Bullwinkle, but I wanted something a little nicer looking.




Not so pretty right?




So I went shopping at the new Craftista online store and picked out these cute designs by Canvas Corp. http://shop.craftistas.com



 



Look at what a I have done with just a few sheets of Canvas Corp Brands Adorable dog paper! 



I'm so excited now to show off my spoiled doggy's treats! 


I suggest a clean and simple design so that the container stays tidy.   



 I used the quote from the Sampler page on the side of the container.


And the Banners across the edge of this one.  I love how the dog tags look here too.  To finish them off I added a small piece of Canvas Corp's Jute twine.



Now my Dog Treat container has a little personality, and  doesn't look like clutter when it is sitting out.



Thanks for coming by today.





1 comment:

misty said...

awesome idea! Love it!