Friday, May 16, 2014

Canvas Corp Brands, Altered Wine bag!

Hi everyone hope you all  have a fun weekend. I would like to share a little project I made for Canvas Corp Brands they sent me this awesome canvas wine bag , I have to be honest it was hard to decorate it I loved it just like it was... However I got over that ... Let me show you
First I took French script canvas and cut out different sizes of hearts then I took some yummy green burlap and cut out hearts , then I layered them and glued them together, then added them on to the canvas wine bag and embellished it with canvas flower and trim . I made a tag out of burlap and layered Canvas Corp tag on it , and misted with some Tattered Angels precious metal to give it shimmer .
I hope you get one of these wine bags they aren't  only for wine... For example they would make a great goodie bag, I really really wanted to alter it for my curling irons yes my curling irons ... I may share that later :) thanks for looking have a great weekend!


                       
You will find all the product listed below here..

http://shop.craftistas.com
















No comments: