Thursday, May 1, 2014

Gratitude ..Canvas Corp Brands featuring canvas corp

Hi my Awesome followers
I was sent some fun products from Canvas Corp brands .... Yummiest fun ever!!! Today's theme is Graditude .... Wow this was real hard for me ....I have so much to be thankful for that I was really challenged with this .... So I made a album that speaks what my brain was thinking!

First I started cutting out all the inspirational quotes from canvas corp papers, then I started adding them to a blank chipboard album and embellished it with the canvas flower from canvas corp, then I layered some canvas fringe  and added a piece of bling in the center. I also added a corner piece from 7 gypsies ,then I sprayed the cover of my album with Tattered Angels glimmer mist silver sugar , to give it a perfect sparkle.





No comments: