Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Challenge your self to create something in 30 minutes

Today I picked out all the paper and embellishments and set myself a challenge... 30 minutes or less
I had no idea what I was going to create!  I found a book box and decided I would make it for my jewelry .
                                            Featuring 7 Gypsies ... Canvas Corp Brands
                                        Here's what I choose to use for my challenge
Products canvas corp brands you can find them at.... http://shop.craftistas.com
7 Gypsies Maritime paper
Canvas Corp burlap Trading cards , teal burlap and hemp rope.
Tattered Angels  high impact metallic white  paint .

 Flowers... cherry blossom 
zibbits.com/lizjose

This is what I made 
I took maritime sirene (19503 )7 Gypsies paper and covered outside of the book box,
Then I took some teal burlap  and burlap trading cards and centered them with flower cuts from 
Maritime  poisson paper ,then backed it all up with some lace then I glued them onto book.
I made a flower from lace and Canvas Corp jute rope and added cherry blossoms flowers flowing down the side.

I finished the inside of book box with maritime paper from 7 Gypsies
 Canvas Corp  burlap and hemp rope

Inside of book box 










No comments: